Tools used whilst creating our website

The first thing that I did when creating the website was create the title. First I had to import our chosen fonts (Urban Defender and H.H. Samuel).

Once I had done this, I began to add effects to the title in order to make it stand out from the background that I had planned to make.

I did this by using the tool that created a multicoloured shadow behind the letters giving it an eery feeling. 



After finishing the title, I moved onto the general theme of the website and set about making sure that everything fit with our colour scheme. I made every button or menu bar red. Not inly is there now red in the title which ties in, but red is a generic convention of thriller movies as it represents blood.





One of the last things that I did was use the 'Gallery' tool to choose a gallery format and upload all of the photos that we wanted on the website so that people could view a range of photos taken whilst in production and they would be placed below the trailers.




Comments