Potential Fonts

I decided to begin compiling a number of fonts from which I will chose two to be used in my trailers, website and posters.

The first font that I looked at was 'Gobold' and is a fairly simplistic and not quite striking enough so I do not think I will be using it for my Trailers, Poster and Website.

I really like 'Urban Defender' as I feel it has the right aesthetics that I am looking for in a font for the title of my movie.


 'Nova' is also another potential font, however it has a modern look which will potentially not fit with the aesthetic of a thriller movie. For this reason, I do not think we will be using 'Nova'



 Whilst 'Broken Detroit' is extremely striking, I feel like a font with his kind effect on it may make the movie look unprofessional and we may be better of using a font that has less going on.



I feel that 'Irresponsible Direction' clearly represents the mood of the trailer and is along the line of the look that I am trying to achieve. 



These last two fonts are much more simplistic than the others as they are two potential fonts for the body of the website when we would not want everything to be in the same font as the movie title. 




Out of these two fonts, I prefer 'H.H. Samuel' as the curved edges of the letters contrast with the sharp corners of all of the other potential fonts outlined in this post and will be used alongside one of these fonts on the website.

Comments