Chosen types of trailers

For my coursework, I must make two trailers so will therefore chose two of the three types of trailer so that both of my trailers are in different forms. 

I have decided to create one TV spot and one theatrical trailer as I feel that this will provide the greatest variety.

TV spots and theatrical trailers are completely different as TV spots are up to about thirty seconds long due to how expensive TV advertising space is whereas the theatrical trailer is shown in cinemas and increasingly viewed online so is able to be much longer and are generally up to about two and a half minutes (five times longer than a traditional TV spot)

The theatrical trailer is more to show and establish the characters and their development whilst also establishing the location for the movie. 
On the other hand, the main objective of a TV spot is to show the action from the film. 


Comments